Friday, August 31, 2012

Go Aggies, Go Aggies, Hey! Hey! Hey!

first off, i want to say thank you to everyone for all the positive feedback on my blog. when i originally started this blog i only did it because my boss said it would be good for me. i never really expected anyone to read it - let alone actually be inspired by it.  the kind words have honestly been so incredible and i cannot be more thankful/grateful for the amazing support system i have. i couldn't do it without you guys. THANK YOU. 

as many of you know already, yesterday was Utah State's first football game. it was such a blast to perform again! when i took the spring semester/summer off of dancing and performing i wouldn't let myself miss it. but now being back i don't know how i ever took time off. dancing is such a passion of mine and being able to perform in front of thousands and cheer on my Aggies is just the icing on the cake.


here are just a couple of pictures from the game :)



me and sam :) seriously love that girl!


me and caisha 


and finally me and my freshman girls (kirany and whitnee) - we were all so excited for the game! ♥

it was an awesome game against SUU and Aggies pulled away with a huge win! 34 - 3! now lets just bring that to the field next week when we play the Utes!

prior to the game i got in a little workout with my older brother marcus. i absolutely LOVE having him up in logan with me. and, i love going to the gym with a workout buddy so that is fun too. :) we did GPP's workout of the day - which happened to be one of my favorites! i always love a good ab and shoulder workout which is exactly what this one was!


one of the reasons i love this workout so much is because i can feel the difference from when i did this workout for the first time and now. i could barely BARELY rx this workout the first time i did it. and now, it wasn't much of a problem. i mean yes, it was still difficult but i could FEEL that my muscles were stronger and more capable of doing the movement with the recommended weight. that is what i love about GPP. you go back to workouts that you struggled with at one point and then after continuous hard work and doing GPP workouts everyday you soon find that you CAN conquer the workout. it is such a feeling of accomplishment. i love it. :)


me and my awesome brother marcus! doesn't he look stoked to be having me take pictures while we are working out? haha


legs straight out on our OH presses!

i am definitely feeling sore today and i am lovin it!

after my workout i was STARVING. so, i decided to make a chicken lettuce wrap. sooo delicious!


i just mixed up some canned chicken(tuna would work too - i just don't like it) with about a tablespoon of light mayo, a little cheese, and some sweet peppers.



then i added some lettuce to a whole wheat tortilla and put my chicken mixture right on top. i rolled it up into a wrap and it hit the spot! i got some veggies in, protein and whole grains. overall a great meal and to make it even better it is fast and easy!

this weekend i am back home for my family pictures. but, the part that i am most excited for about being home isn't about the free food or laundry. it is that i get to go in and work at GPP in the morning! man i miss that place! i love it there :) i can't wait. 

well, that is all for tonight. sorry it is a kind of disheveled and un-organized post - i just wanted to get everything in! have a great weekend everyone!

xoxo,
lil kate ♥

2 comments:

  1. Loved your new uniforms! You look great out there on the field, pretty lady:)

    ReplyDelete