Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Weekend!

this weekend i was lucky and got to spend it at home! i had to bribe my older brother marcus to come home friday night just so that i could go and work at GPP on saturday morning. i can't even tell you how much i love it there. and i got to see my cute little millie which always makes me happy!


this was saturday's workout and i enjoyed storming it with my GPPeeps :)


my sweet millie :) this is Jill and Kerry's little girl. Kerry trains the saturday morning classes at GPP.

then, today my family decided to all wake up early and do the stadium workout from GPP's Rx+ week.


stormed this bad boy with the entire family at 7 o'clock am this morning. absolutely loved doing it with family.


triceps dips!


the sad attempt of an after workout picture.

and tonight ended with an awesome FHE activity. i actually won a donut eating contest...yeah me! i actually felt pretty sick afterwards because i ate it so fast! but i was the proud winner of some college essentials - tp, milk and cookies!  gotta love the college life! but, tomorrow i am starting new with my eating.  i definitely need to eat clean because this friday is the big game! Utah State against University of Utah! Gotta be looking my best :) 

hope you all had a fabulous long weekend and are ready for another week of work and school!
xoxo,
lil kate ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment