Thursday, October 11, 2012

i ♥ progress

happy thursday everyone!

so, this past week my roomies have all gotten on the "clean eating/ GPP" bandwagon. it has honestly been so great. i am really REALLY proud of the effort that they are all putting forth in making healthier eating habits and working out more.

yesterday when i went to grab some food from the fridge i found this cute little sticky note:


i realize that to most people this sticky note isnt that important or exciting. but it is important to me, and it made me excited.  at the start of this week my roommates approached me and asked me for some help. they wanted strict rules for eating and a workout everyday. well since this is right down my alley of course i was more than willing to help.  i outlined what they could/should eat and what they should try to stay away from. taking it all in, they agreed to listen and follow all my instructions. just in this past week my roommates have made some major changes in their eating habits and in their exercise habits. when they get home everyday they are so excited to tell me everything they ate that day. now, i am sure everyone is wondering why on earth would someone want to share everything they ate that day with someone else?! let me tell you why - its because they have been doing SO GOOD. they are proud. they can't believe how good they feel! i love hearing about the changes they have made, but more than anything i love seeing how happy they are. and how proud of themselves they are. this is one of the biggest reasons that i love my job so much. i absolutely love seeing people progress and become less self conscience and more proud of themselves. it just makes you smile and it really is such a rewarding job. i ♥ my job!

what is something you find rewarding in your everyday jobs/lives?

anyways, have a great thursday! 

xoxo,
lil kate ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment