Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend Recap!

happy monday everyone!

i hope everyone had a fabulous easter weekend with the ones they love most - i know i did! 

i got to go home and spend the weekend with my family and andrew - it was great!

friday night andrew and i doubled with his brother and went to the new G.I. Joe movie. it was pretty good, however i haven't seen any of the other movies so i had nothing to compare it to. afterwards we went to the "Leatherby's" creamery --- can you say AMAZING?! andrew and i shared a sunday that had cookie dough ice cream, cookies and cream ice cream, hot fudge, and an actual cookie to top it off. wow - so yummy. (obviously not super healthy - but hey! - we shared :))


saturday morning was started off right with a good workout at my favorite gym. GPP. :) it was a rough workout and i was already sore from my other workouts earlier this week!



Felt

For time:
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 


Post time to comments.


Rest several minutes (3-5) then,

For time: 


15-14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6 reps per round for time:


Post time to comments.
--------------------------------

i did the workout at the 630am class and was able to train the 845am class. it was sooo good to be back at GPP and see all my favorite people. i can't wait to be able to go everyday this summer - 4 weeks baby - 4 weeks! :)
***Saturday was special to me because it was my 3 year mark at GPP. for 3 years i have worked with the most amazing and inspirational people i know. i have learned so much and my love of health and fitness has grown immensely. thank you to the trainers at GPP and all of the amazing people that walk through the doors day in and day out. you have inspired me more than you will ever know. it is because of all of you that i wake up at 345am during the summer. it is more than worth it to me. love you all!
annnyyywayyys - back to the post! on saturday after i got back from the gym my mama and i got to go to city creek for the day. it was also my mama's birthday so we celebrated at the cheesecake factory. it was delicious! i chose the low-carb version of the strawberry cheesecake and it was so good. 

here is my beautiful mama on her birthday! she got all embarrassed when they started singing happy birthday to her!
the rest of the day included lots of shopping at city creek! we found lots of cute things at awesome prices. i don't usually love to shop but my mom and i had a great day together. :)
Saturday night andrew and i went on a hike and man was it beautiful! :) when we got to the top of the mountain, the sun was just setting and you could see the entire valley. it is moments like those when i am so grateful to live in such a beautiful place. i wish i would have gotten a picture but sadly my phone was dead. :(
Sunday was great! the easter bunny paid a visit to all of us, i got to go visit andrew at the fire station with jason, and the day was full of family, good food, and lots of easter eggs!

yayee for delicious easter candy and new perfume! :) there is no way i could let myself eat all that candy so i made a little easter bag for andrew and brought it to him when i went to the fire station with jason. :) my favorite easter candy is cadbury mini eggs - the are so freaking delicious! what is yours?
just before church i took my cute little brother jason to the station and andrew gave him a personal tour of all the ambulances and engines. jason was seriously in heaven! 




isn't he the cutest little thing you have ever seen?! i definitely think so!
after the station we had church and i got to wear my cute new dress i got shopping with my mom the day earlier. i also got to share the weekend with my bestie - whitney. seriously love her. 


after an amazing dinner it was time for all the little kids to have their easter egg hunt! i loved filling all the eggs and hiding them all over the yard. it is a great sight to see all the little kids running around trying to get the most eggs. 
the after math of the hunt! 

my two favorite people. whitney and my cute little sister lara after the easter egg hunt. such a great day!

well, that is all i have for you today and i am off to the gym to do this workout! 

Curves

6 rounds for time:
400 m run
20 pushups
200m row
20 sideups R
20 situps
20 sideups L

Post time to comments.
-------------------------------

- should be a good one! 
xoxo,
lil kate  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment