Monday, June 25, 2012

Workout of the Day!

so for today's workout at gpp it was called "clean, switch, burp".  lets just say when there is the word "burp" in any part of the workout you know it is going to be rough.  and let me tell you, this one was! the reason why the burp is so bad, is because it means burpee! look here to see what a burpee looks like if you don't know already! but here's the thing, i secretly like burpee workouts because i know i am working my entire body - literally.  i know... i am crazy right?! but there is such a satisfying feeling when i know i have completed a hard workout out and i feel such a sense of accomplishment. today i got lucky and was able to workout with my two favorite people, my awesome dad and brother :) 

here is a picture of us storming it together - demonstrating the plate cleans and my little burpee kissed knees!


i was very proud of my dad and brother marcus because they just didn't give up! they hit every rep, every round and had great form. they have come so far in the past 6-7 months and their transformations are amazing. gpp WORKS. try it for yourself. even if you can't come to the gym directly, go to the website (here) and do it on your own. you will see your body transform in just weeks. and before you know it you will be hooked!

well there is my schpeel for the day! i hope you enjoyed and i hope you can tell how much i love my gym! :)

xoxo,
lil kate

No comments:

Post a Comment